- Online Registration (General Category) 2019-20
- Online Registration opens for Classes Pre-Nursery to IX for Session 2019-20.
- Admissions are open for Classes Pre-Nursery-IX for Academic Session 2019-20.
- Admissions are also open for early years (Pre-Nursery, KG and 1st Classes) for the Academic Session 2019-20.
- Application for Registration can be downloaded or submitted online or is available in both schools premises.
- For further admission related enquiries, please write to: email@example.com
Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2019-20
1. Application for Registration can be filled online or physically submitted at any of the two Schools premises on any working day (Monday-Friday) from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2. APS MACHGAR will be admitting students from Pre-Nursery-Class IX.
3. Age Eligibility:
Minimum Age as on 31st March, 2019 2.5 years for Pre-Nursery,
3 years for Nursery Class
4 years for K.G. Class. Submission of duly completed forms will be against payment of Rs.100/- per form (this can be submitted in cash / cheque or through payment gateway, if submitting online).
5. The School provides transport facility.
6. Only one form will be accepted for one child.
7. For any other information please contact School office or visit website regularly.
Instructions for filling the form physically:
1. Forms can be downloaded from the website as well as are available in the School premises.
2. Kindly fill the form in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
3. Please use only Black or Blue ball point pen to fill the form.
4. Please attach the following documents (incomplete forms will not be accepted):
• Latest Photo of the Child (passport size, colored photo).
• Photocopy of proof of Date of Birth with Name (attested by parent).
• Photocopy of proof of residential address (Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID and Passport).
• Cheque or Cash receipt for Rs.100/-.
5. At the time of submission of the form School authorities will issue an acknowledgement slip with a unique registration number. Kindly keep this acknowledgement slip safely as the reg. no. mentioned on it will be used for any further correspondence regarding the admission process.
Instructions for filling online forms:
1. This is an electronic registration form. Please read all the instructions carefully before filling it to avoid rejection.
2. Each form will be issued a unique Acknowledgement Number after the acceptance of the form which will be e-mailed to i.d. given by parents. Parents are advised to kindly take a print out of the e-mail, as the acknowledgement no. will be used for any further correspondence regarding the admission process.
3. Do not press ENTER Key or REFRESH key while filling the form.
4. After completing the application form kindly click on the SUBMIT FORM button and make payment through payment gateway.
5. Please attach valid proofs and fill all the necessary fields otherwise the form will be treated as incomplete and will be rejected.
6. If you are facing any issues in submitting the form or paying online, kindly check your internet connection first.
7. For any other information please contact School office.
Admission Forms Pre-Nur to IX
Once online registrations are announced, parents are required to fill in the Online Registration Form and submit the same, online. Upon submission, an automated email with a reference number would be sent to the parents’ registered email ID and a follow-up email would intimate the applicant of a date and time when they are required to be present in the school for initiating the admission process.
Registration does not ensure admission, which is subject to availability of seats and merit of the applicant. Registration fee is non-refundable.
ADMISSION FOR NURSERY AND PRE-NURSERY
Interaction between the school authorities and the parents is held on the given date and time. No exam or interview is conducted whatsoever and our entire process of admissions is totally transparent.
Please note, we do not accept any donation for securing admission and any person claiming to guarantee admissions by accepting any sort of donation, must be brought to the notice of the school authorities immediately.
Applicants who are granted admission need to complete the following formalities:-
• Submission of the Admission Form and Transportation Form (optional).
• Birth Certificate of the candidate issued by the Municipal Corporation / local bodies (original + photocopy) for classes Nursery and Pre-Nursery.
• or Classes I and above, Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended, duly countersigned by the Directorate of Education has to be submitted.
• Payment of fee within the specified time frame, failing which admission will stand cancelled.
• Submission of four recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
|AGGARWAL PUBLIC SCHOOL, MACHGAR(2019-20)|
|Tuition Fee – Monthly (2019-20)||1600||1600||1600||2100||2100||2300||2300||2300||2400||2400||2400||2700|
|Annual fee for Development||3500||3500||3500||4500||4500||4500||4500||4500||6500||6500||6500||6500|
|Admission Fee (at the time of New Admission & Nur., VI, IX & XI)||NA||3200||3200||3500||3500||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||4000||5000|
|Ad. Fees For New||5100||8300||8300||10100||10100||10800||10800||10800||12900||12900||12900||14200|
|Ad. Fees for Old||–||5100||5100||6600||6600||6800||6800||6800||8900||8900||8900||9200|