Aggarwal public school is an English medium private school affiliated to central board of secondary education (CBSE) with affiliation number 531628. The schools with spacious premises, have well equipped class rooms,well stocked Library, Science Laboratories, Computer Laboratories, Math Laboratory, Activity Rooms, well furnished rooms for indoor
games like Table Tennis etc.Our schools are English Medium, Co-Educational Schools which promote the mental, physical, emotional and moral growth of the children.
1st April 2019to 31st March 2020
Classes : Nursery to IX
Nursery and Kinder Garten (KG)
English, Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Drawing,
Dance & Music.
Environmental Education, General Knowledge, Drawing,
Computer, Dance, Music and work Experience under SUPW.
English, Hindi, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies,Sanskrit, General Knowledge, Computer, Drawing, Dance,Music, Work Experience under SUPW.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION AND EVALUATION
(CLASSES – NURSERY & KINDERGARTEN)
The academic year will be divided into two terms and examination will be held at the end of each term
Ist term Sept. 2019
IInd term March 2020
The syllabus in all subjects will be divided month wise. Details will be given in the printed syllabus booklet.
Assessment will be indicated on a nine point grading scale.
|32 and below||E|
Report schedule for Parents:
- Report October 2019
- Report March 2020
- EXAMINATION SCHEME FOR CLASSES I-VIII FOR SESSION 2019-20CCE Pattern of Evaluation has been discontinued from the last session i.e. 2018-19. Now, exams will be conducted according to Remodeled Assessment Structure.EVALUATION SCHEMEThere will be four exams in Academic Session 2019-20. Pattern and method of these exams is given below along with their month & weightage: –
- FIRST TERM : –
- (a) Periodic Test 1 – 10 Marks (b)Notebook Submission – 5 Marks
(c)Subject Enrichment Activity – 5 Marks
(d) First Term Examination – 80 Marks
Total 100 Marks
SECOND TERM : –
- (a) Periodic Test 1 – 10 Marks
- (b) Notebook Submission – 5 Marks
- (c)Subject Enrichment Activity – 5 Marks
- (d)First Term Examination – 80 Marks Total 100 MarksNotebook submission – as a part of Internal Assessment is of 5 marks in each subject. It has been included to enhance regularity,punctuality, neatness and notebook upkeep.Subject Enrichment Activities (as mentioned below) are of 5 marks to enhance understanding and skills of the subject. For Languages – Speaking Listening Skills For Mathematics – Lab Activities / Projects as per CBSE/NCERTFor Science – Practical work as prescribed by CBSE/NCERT
For Social Studies -Map & Project Work
Grade Points of Co-Scholastic Areas
Grade Grade Points A 4.1 – 5.0 B 3.1 – 4.0 C 2.1 – 3.0 D 1.1 – 2.0 E 0 – 1.0
Note : I. All assessment with regard to the academic status of the students shall be done in marks and overall assessment will be given in grades.(in case of Co-Scholastic Areas)
- II . Mid-Term exams will be conducted in September 2019 & Annual exams will be conducted in Feb-March 2020.
- Staff Details 2019-20
STAFF LIST S.
Name of Emp. Desig. Experience
As per Certificate
Qulification PAY SCALE 1 SMT.UPASANA SHARMA PRINCIPAL 15yrs PHD CHEMISTRY 9300-34800 2 ANJULA RANI
TGT 3yrs B.COM,B.ED 9300-34800 3 POOJA
TGT 5yrs B.SC, B.ED, MA, 9300-34800 4 SHIVANI BALYAN TGT 4yrs BSC,B.ED,B.Lib, MSC, 9300-34800 5 DEEPIKA SHARMA TGT 2yrs MA (ENG), M.ED,B.ED 9300-34800 6 PRITI GUPTA TGT 5yrs B.A, B.ED,M.A (ENGLISH)
9300-34800 7 SUNIL KUMAR TGT 3yrs B.SC, B.ED, M.SC (MATHS) 9300-34800 8 GULSHAN TGT 3yrs B.Tech Computer Science,
9300-34800 9 BHOJ RAJ TGT 9yrs B.A,MA ( SANSKRIT) B.ED 9300-34800 10 SUNITA SINGH TGT 12yrs B.ED, M.A (ENGLISH) 9300-34800 11 ANITA PARASHAR TGT 5yrs B.SC,M.Sc(Bio Technology),
B.ed (Biology & Medical Science)
9300-34800 12 VRATIKA PARASHAR TGT 1yrs BSC- (Hons.Nursing
With Psychology as a sub.)
M.A- (Psychology) Pursuing
9300-34800 13 MOHINEE TIVARI TGT 4yrs B.A, B.ED,M.A (ENGLISH)
Pursuing M.A (SOCIOLOGY)
9300-34800 14 MEENAKSHI TYAGI PRT 1yrs B.ED , M.Sc (FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY) 9300-34800 15 POOJA RANI GARG PRT 1.5yrs B.COM,M.COM,B.ED. 9300-34800 16 GEETA MADAN PRT 3yrs B.CA,MCA,B.ED 9300-34800 17 RENU BALA PRT 5yrs BA,MA, B.ED 9300-34800 18 SANGEETA KAUSHIK PRT 4yrs B.Com, D.ed, B.ed (Pursuing) 9300-34800 19 KAVITA DEVI PRT 2.5yrs B.A, B.ed, 9300-34800 20 PRIYA PRT 1yrs B.Sc, B.ed (Pursuing) 9300-34800 21 KOMAL PRT 1yrs B.COM, B.ed,
9300-34800 22 MAMTA RANI PRT 5yrs BA, B.ED 9300-34800 23 NISHA PRT 3yrs B.ED, M.COM 9300-34800 24 KHUSHBOO PRT 2yrs B.ED, M.COM 9300-34800 25 SHWETA PRT 6yrs D.ed, NTT,BA, Bed, 9300-34800 26 YASHIKA JAIN PRT 3yrs B.COM,MBA (HR) 9300-34800 27 DIVYA PRT 3yrs D.ED. 9300-34800 28 KOMAL SHARMA PRT 2.5yrs D.ED , CTET,HTET,
9300-34800 29 MANISHA PRT 3yrs B.A, TWO YEAR DIPLOMA IN SPECIAL EDU. B.ED (SPECIAL)MA ( ENGLISH) M.ED (SPECIAL EDU.) 9300-34800 30 KIMMI PARASHAR PRT 1yrs B.Sc, M.Sc (Pursuing) 9300-34800 31 JYOTI BISLA PRT 1yrs BA 9300-34800 32 RINKU VIRMANI PRT 3yrs B.A, NTT, 9300-34800 33 SHARDA SHARMA PRT 1.5yrs NTT, B.A, BSW (BACHELOR OF SOCIAL WORKER) 9300-34800 34 PUSHPA PRT 8yrs NTT, M.A(HINDI), B.ED (PERSUING) 9300-34800 35 RACHNA MANGLA NTT 6yrs NTT 9300-34800 36 GEETA ARORA NTT 12yrs BA. NTT, 9300-34800 37 AMRITA NTT 6yrs NTT 9300-34800 38 MEENA LIBRARIAN 5yrs B.Com, B.Lib,M.Lib,
9300-34800 39 ANKUR DEEP PTI 1yrs B.A, Diploma in YOGA,
B.P.Ed,M.A (YOGA) Pursuing
9300-34800 40 DEEPAK JUDO
2yrs B.P.Ed (Pursuing ) 9300-34800